super duper ARTUL.<-walao.

if i am superhero,the human abilities would i have:

ability to run likes lightning.
if someone get in trouble,i would save her/him very fast as possible,so that they will not wait too long.for information,even i'm superhero,but i still as a student.this ability can make me more easier because this will make me comes early to the class everyday.hee :)
then,if i want to go somewhere,i also do not need transport anymore.moreover,it can save my money.hihii.

ability to feel something happen in future/something happen that will happen.
if someone will get in trouble,i will know it so that it will become easier to save them because i know where the trouble will happen.if someone not believe me,i will spell them.[hee,if it too desperate-lah]
next,if someone has jealous to me then he/she want to kill or make me suffer,so i will know it then i will give them some advise.[too rude if get fight each other.hee :)]

ability to see the person that human cannot see[i means "ghost"]
if someone fright with ghost,i will expel it,but i not likes 'bomoh'[malays people say 'bomoh' will see the unseen thing].this is because i do not need that 'thing' to help me,but i expel them with my strength.

ability to repair damage goods
if someone's goods is broken,i just touch the goods then it will function back.
for my benefit,if my goods are broken,i can repair back.therefore,i do not need to buy new one anymore.ouh,it can save my money laa.

so,if u get in trouble,just call my name and i will come to u[because i do not have namecard.hee]
but,don't call me everyhour/everyday.[i am human also,absolutely i need rest too.=)]

remember me,SUPER ARTUL.hee

15 comments:

  1. super artul camne nk panggil awk klu kte susah? mcm batman kan ade sign kat langit :D
    kalau superARTUL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. liyana: i bet she would come up with something that accentuates her "left-handed-ness" left handed people always impress me

    artul:artul come and repair my broken stuffs. i want you to mend my shoes, my eyes (i don't like specs and i can't wear contact lenses.grrr....), my tummy (it's getting thicker everyday, i wonder why :P) and my nephew, mika. his head needs to be repaired

    ReplyDelete
  3. superartul.!!! help me..!!!

    si kedekut xnk bg duet raye. d=(

    ReplyDelete
  4. liyana:juz jerit jep.then ti ade lagu mcm citer 'kamen rider' bergema kat sekeliling awak.next kte dtg dgn buat aksi ala-ala ultraman.ahaha,nonsense sudaa =)

    miss dia:wahh,so many.i bet i can repairs back all ur stuffs with one condition:bagi angpau maa.
    hurm,about ur tummy,i thinks u should try 'losyen mustajab pati halia'.my friend had tried it.hee :)

    ohh,mika is a boy ea??
    he sure hoo-haa kan kan.

    akim:hang da tue.tu pasal org mcm tanak kasi kau angpau.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh nadia.aku lupe plurk.
    aku ta pakai 'seluar kecik' kat luar laa yang penting.
    hee.
    tutup aurat
    tutup aurat.
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. oit..
    mende suar2 kecik tu..
    lucah2..
    malu deh..

    ReplyDelete
  7. kaka:haha,ny blog 18 above.tu ade sikit luichia.btw,suar kecik tu lucah ea??ngeh3 :))

    yana:kau yang bagi laman web dy.thx oke yana!!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. angpau? what's that?

    super artul, just read your comment and i'm still laughing..i think i'll buy, beg or steal that "pati halia mujarab"

    ReplyDelete
  9. miss dia:hee,"angpau" means nak duet raye :)
    ahaa,u can steal that "pati halia mujarab" at kedai jamu :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. owhh..raya month has ended. try again next year.kkeskeskes

    ReplyDelete
  11. miss dia:alaa :))

    liyana:yeah,kite kwn :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. wahh!im just to surf and my fingers easy to creep and wrote 'artulatiqah.blogspot.com' and i found and found your's link here. Well,i don't expect to find you here. Then when i saw you and shocked "this is true atul bungek?"woahh,u'r one step forward over me laaa.I'm just your average Thundercats ho. Ahaha!

    hey super,i got trouble laa
    i wish to reduce the inch of my stomach.
    i try and i try but no action came out.
    what should i do and considering too?
    help me master hoy

    when it's go well,i pay you
    but
    when it's go worst,i sue you
    ;DD

    ReplyDelete